Micro combined heat and power [MicroCHP]Our company offers its costumers the Future. We install DACHS MicroCHP systems developed by SenerTec, which consume CH4 – LPG – OIL and generate energy simultaneously:
- thermal energy with efficiency next to the one of condensing boiler.
- electrical energy (up to 45,000 kw/h per year)
The electricity produced can be:
- self-consumed by users (reducing Energy costs of the building)
- sold to the GSE system with net metering SSP (gene rating actual profit)
DACHS units: - have an ON / OFF: an internal combustion engine (single cylinder at 2400 rpm) specially designed, coupled to an electric generator with high efficiency - depending on the fuel used can develop a total power up to 20.5 kw. Efficiency up to 100% - the high-performance microCHS units allow the building to get the higher score in its energy rating (*). This makes them particularly suitable for : -buildings of medium / large size -trade, hotel and catering businesses -nursing and rest homes, etc. ... and more generally for older buildings and activities - including condos -. and even for high temperature plants, since they produce continually hot H2O from 73° to 80 ° constant - single residential dwellings (as long as provided with more bathrooms and swimming pool). In general, the two main parameters that influence the amount of savings achieved and therefore the rate of depreciation are: 1) spark gap, ie the ratio between the purchase price of electricity to the user and its purchase price of the fuel (natural gas or LPG where available for areas not provided with methane) 2)operating hours per year of cogenerators, dependent on the sizing of basic needs and, in a decisive way, dependant on the profile of the heating requirements throughout the year.
These units are built for about 80,000 hours of work, even working 24 hours a day. Once they reach 80,000 hours, it is possible to replace only part of the engine and the generator, valued (today's cost) to approximately € 3,500. Any other driver: robustness, reliability, quality Made in Germany, DACHS engine, high efficiency generator.
The units indicate the need for maintenance with a notice of 300 hours. Depending on the fuel used, the need varies from 3000 to 3500 working hours (3500 if fed with CH4).
SANERTECH Micro combined heat and power (MicroCHP)
The microCHS enjoys tax exemption on excise duty (*) charged on fuel used. The new law (Decree of 27 October 2011 simplifications for micro-CAR systems) provides for:
- A counter dedicated only to count the quantity of consumed fuel.
- A flat-rate tax relief on 29% of total consumption.
- The excise tax on: - CH4 and LPG can vary from 0.15 to € 0.18 x cubic meter / liter consumed - OIL can reach up to about € 0.37 / lt
- CAR incentives (between 0,012€ and 0,017€/ kW produced power) under the Ministerial Decree of 5 September 2011.
Warning: In some cases the user may already enjoy tax-free total / partial -
ES. : Agricultural areas / mountains .... -.
This should be 'considered in the amortization schedule, which will be affected significantly.